Announcements: Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Bully 2 Wishlist

Anything Bully 2 related.
TheGreasyStrangler
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Re: Bully 2 Wishlist

Postby TheGreasyStrangler » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:43 pm

I know Bully is supposed to be Rockstar's Teen rated game, but even with that Bully got away with alot. I just wish Bully 2 could have touch apon some mature topics (drugs, injuries from fighting, and focus more the clique related violence). I also hope for more ways to spend and make money, maybe like what The Bullshit mod was supposed to be like. And just like I hope what will happen with Red Dead 2, I pray there will be an option for a first person mode.
FeelsPeteMan ss_gary

Flyken
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Flyken » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:46 pm

Being able to earn Respect from each Clique on your own rather than only on story missions. Assuming the story for Bully 2 is about owning the school again, you won't be able to get 100% respect from all cliques until after beating the story since each has their own enemy. During and after the story, you are able to lose respect from any clique that you do harm to, but you can recruit members from the clique depending on your friendship.

I think if Rockstar were to do that "Online" thing, it would be a much more fun experience since it doesn't revolve around shooting and driving over people like GTA Online. Less annoyance you know? Now taking some ideas from ones mentioned here, it would be awesome to create your character and choose your own clique in Bully Online. There could be like a weekly or monthly clique fight event where each clique fights to get the top spot in the event. It doesn't necessarily have to just be fights, perhaps most wins in Go-Kart races, bike races, and stuff like that.
SmugGary "I'm going to pound you like my dad pounds me!" SmugGary

Squatting Slav
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Squatting Slav » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:37 am

Flyken wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:46 pm
There could be like a weekly or monthly clique fight event where each clique fights to get the top spot in the event. It doesn't necessarily have to just be fights, perhaps most wins in Go-Kart races, bike races, and stuff like that.
Awesome.
А мне мама говорила, колбасеры это сила.

RobiGeek
New Kid
New Kid

Postby RobiGeek » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:35 am

There's two things I want in Bully 2. An actual respect system where EVERYTHING you do, even in free roam can affect your respect to other cliques. Like knocking out clique members will very slowly take respect away from you and gain respect by doing activities that gain you the respect of other cliques. The 2nd thing I want is a workable phone where you can hang out with various members or call them as backups in fights, that would be really cool.

Zeron
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Zeron » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:31 am

Here's my wishlist:
- Continuation from the original story (no bullshit reboots)
- New cliques: Skaters (red) and Goths (purple)
- Expansion of the current map with a nearby town next to Bullworth
- Rival school in that nearby town
- Jimmy as the antagonist and as the final boss(yes, I know many may disagree)
- OR Jimmy and Gary's death theory but with Jimmy making appearances in the new protagonist's nightmares
- Ability to kick Sheldon and Constantinos in the balls as a button mashing minigame
- Burton as a drug addict
- Gary escaping from the asylum storyline
:fail:uck the system

Fatty McBigLarge
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby Fatty McBigLarge » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:51 pm

Zeron wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:31 am
Here's my wishlist:
- Continuation from the original story (no bullshit reboots)
- New cliques: Skaters (red) and Goths (purple)
- Expansion of the current map with a nearby town next to Bullworth
- Rival school in that nearby town
- Jimmy as the antagonist and as the final boss(yes, I know many may disagree)
- OR Jimmy and Gary's death theory but with Jimmy making appearances in the new protagonist's nightmares
- Ability to kick Sheldon and Constantinos in the balls as a button mashing minigame
- Burton as a drug addict
- Gary escaping from the asylum storyline
I honestly feel that a Goth clique should've been on the first game. It would've fit.

I also love the idea of a rival school. It would be cool if like Gary was the Headmaster at that school or something like that
Eunice: Ever been kicked out of an all-you-can-eat buffet?

quinn
Administrator
Administrator

Postby quinn » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:31 pm

Real life physics.
'You can't pull out your skateboard, you left it at the college campus'

Sure this would be annoying but it would add a real life feel to it which I've always appreciated in video games.

zzmorg82
New Kid
New Kid

Postby zzmorg82 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:19 pm

I want a good Multiplayer; nothing like GTA Online.

-Team Deathmatch (Or in this case beating each other up senselessly.)
-Deathmatch
-Capture The Flag
-King of The Hill

I just want to be able to queue up and keepmit moving. Also, have a basic rank system where you unlock more clothes and attire.
Link to my smilies and gifs: http://imgur.com/a/HJMsX

Enjoy. Image

Fatty McBigLarge
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby Fatty McBigLarge » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:49 pm

quinn wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:31 pm
Real life physics.

Sure this would be annoying but it would add a real life feel to it which I've always appreciated in video games.
Man I would hate that. Imagine it being like the Sims with Food, Sleep, Hygeine, etc. "You currently have half health now cause you didn't have Breakfast"
Eunice: Ever been kicked out of an all-you-can-eat buffet?

Flyken
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Flyken » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:24 pm

Fatty McBigLarge wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:49 pm
quinn wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:31 pm
Real life physics.

Man I would hate that. Imagine it being like the Sims with Food, Sleep, Hygeine, etc. "You currently have half health now cause you didn't have Breakfast"
There could be stores where you buy skateboards probably, like bikes, and customizable skins for your skateboard.
SmugGary "I'm going to pound you like my dad pounds me!" SmugGary