Announcements: Welcome to the BullyMods Forum. Please Read SWEGTA's Post in the Announcements, below! ~Staff
--Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Bully 2 Wishlist

Anything Bully 2 related.
Fizzacles
New Kid
New Kid

Re: Bully 2 Wishlist

Postby Fizzacles » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:30 am

More classes, and be able to stay up later. and dorms and all that would be locked in.night time so you have to sneak in

Epicfinn
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Epicfinn » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:33 am

I would like more things to do and spend money on. Like being able to play pool and poker for money, and betting on races, or fights, like they originally planned for Bully.
Russell...Likes to hurt people...For peace.

Fatty McBigLarge
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby Fatty McBigLarge » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:02 am

Epicfinn wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:33 am
I would like more things to do and spend money on. Like being able to play pool and poker for money, and betting on races, or fights, like they originally planned for Bully.
Yeah. I wish money could be used for more stuff. I always had a lot of money in the game and had nothing to use it on
Eunice: Ever been kicked out of an all-you-can-eat buffet?

Jango
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Jango » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:38 am

Fizzacles wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:30 am
More classes, and be able to stay up later. and dorms and all that would be locked in.night time so you have to sneak in
Yeah that's a good idea! But wasn't it planned for the original game ? (I think) ss_gary

The dumpster behind the Dorm was supposed to help you [I THINK] SmugGary

GREASERS RULZ

CheesyBorders
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby CheesyBorders » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:50 pm

Not sure if everyone will agree with this, but I'd like to see an M rating over everything else. I'm not saying the game should feature a bunch of swear words non stop, but I feel like the developers would be able to get away with a lot more than with a teen rating. Also, M ratings are way easier to get than back when bully was released (In 1995, D was released, graphic as fuck, scary, but only got a teen rating. That would probably be M by today's standards, especially since the average Teen game is WWE 2K) and in my opinion, the game would feel a lot more vibrant and alive than the previous game.

zzmorg82
New Kid
New Kid

Postby zzmorg82 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:55 pm

CheesyBorders wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:50 pm
Not sure if everyone will agree with this, but I'd like to see an M rating over everything else. I'm not saying the game should feature a bunch of swear words non stop, but I feel like the developers would be able to get away with a lot more than with a teen rating. Also, M ratings are way easier to get than back when bully was released (In 1995, D was released, graphic as fuck, scary, but only got a teen rating. That would probably be M by today's standards, especially since the average Teen game is WWE 2K) and in my opinion, the game would feel a lot more vibrant and alive than the previous game.
I agree with this statement. In this decade; kids are able to play M rated games consistenly. You might as well make this game rated M to reap the full advantages of options at your disposal.
Link to my smilies and gifs: http://imgur.com/a/HJMsX

Enjoy. Image

danskjaevel
New Kid
New Kid

Postby danskjaevel » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Fizzacles wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:30 am
This would be neat. Having to sneak in through a window or something(obviously on 3rd floor of the dorm).

CheesyBorders
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby CheesyBorders » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:48 pm

zzmorg82 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:55 pm
CheesyBorders wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:50 pm
I agree with this statement. In this decade; kids are able to play M rated games consistenly. You might as well make this game rated M to reap the full advantages of options at your disposal.
Yeah, things aren't what they used to be when it comes to teen ratings. Back in the late 90's and early 2000's, your game would have to be overly graphic and obscene to get an M rating. Nowadays, even a LITTLE blood and swearing could get you an M rating. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but I think Bully would benefit much more with an M rating rather than a Teen rating.

muryllo
New Kid
New Kid

Technical questions

Postby muryllo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:26 am

I Want to have able to Kiss more girls and have a relationship engine (like in the sims)

And be able to acess another class. Class!

MMM
New Kid
New Kid

Postby MMM » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:32 am

I will love to have great store ( Rich store) New features at the Game and of crouse If they make Bully 2 Rockstar will not forget the multiplayer and if it will work that will be great edition for The game