Announcements: Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

My Bully 2 story concept (from 2015)

Anything Bully 2 related.
Zeron
New Kid
New Kid

My Bully 2 story concept (from 2015)

Postby Zeron » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:43 am

In 2015, I wrote this in the Steam forums: http://steamcommunity.com/app/12200/dis ... 237956951/

Even though there are some things I would change today, I still think it's a pretty decent story and features concept which brings a lot of the things Bully fans want. The post was meant to be updated with more stuff but I was never arsed to continue, it's still a good read for those who enjoy reading these.

Let me know what you thought about the concept.
:fail:uck the system

FTurtleTV
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Re: My Bully 2 story concept (from 2015)

Postby FTurtleTV » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:26 am

Damnnnnn :P I loved your story concept for Bully 2, if this was the concept of Bully 2 in the future It would be so awesome with all those features you mention and even the plot looks interesting ;). Still I hope when Bully 2 comes out someday, that it has the same feeling that made us play over and over again Bully...Like the Characters, Story and all the other things :D PS: And Zeron...I just saw you were Portuguese so GG FTW :DD #TugaFTW lol

TheGreasyStrangler
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Re: My Bully 2 story concept (from 2015)

Postby TheGreasyStrangler » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:08 pm

That is a great concept bro! I just hope we get Bully 2 soon!
FeelsPeteMan ss_gary