Announcements: Welcome to the BullyMods Forum. Please Read SWEGTA's Post in the Announcements, below! ~Staff
--Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Beware Of FAKE Bully 2 "leaks"

Anything Bully 2 related.
CheesyBorders
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Beware Of FAKE Bully 2 "leaks"

Postby CheesyBorders » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:34 pm

BBull Hey guys, as most of you probably know, there have been many smaller channels stealing video content, and outright lying about bully 2. Unfortunately, as more information about Bully 2 comes out, there's almost no doubt that more click bait cancer will surface. It sucks that people will try to make as much money as possible by lying to their fans about their favourite games (Sernando, Lispyjimmy, etc.) So, here's a few warning signs when looking for Billy 2 information on YouTube:
1:If the video is in ALL CAPS and has a misleading thumbnail, it's probably fake.
2:If the video starts with a giveaway, close the tab like a screamer was about to pop up, because giveaways are almost ALWAYS a sign that the YouTuber is faking.
3:If one of the Mods hasn't confirmed it, its most likely fake (Not dickriding the mods, but if anyone was to know Bully 2 information, it would be them)
Hopefully this will help you guys prepare for the clickbait fuckery that will insue if More Bully 2 info comes out.

OctyGoon
New Kid
New Kid

Re: Beware Of FAKE Bully 2 "leaks"

Postby OctyGoon » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:18 pm

CheesyBorders wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:34 pm
BBull Hey guys, as most of you probably know, there have been many smaller channels stealing video content, and outright lying about bully 2. Unfortunately, as more information about Bully 2 comes out, there's almost no doubt that more click bait cancer will surface. It sucks that people will try to make as much money as possible by lying to their fans about their favourite games (Sernando, Lispyjimmy, etc.) So, here's a few warning signs when looking for Billy 2 information on YouTube:
1:If the video is in ALL CAPS and has a misleading thumbnail, it's probably fake.
2:If the video starts with a giveaway, close the tab like a screamer was about to pop up, because giveaways are almost ALWAYS a sign that the YouTuber is faking.
3:If one of the Mods hasn't confirmed it, its most likely fake (Not dickriding the mods, but if anyone was to know Bully 2 information, it would be them)
Hopefully this will help you guys prepare for the clickbait fuckery that will insue if More Bully 2 info comes out.
Sernando and LispyJimmy wont do videos on Bully 2, there too mainstream and money hungry, but thank you for voicing you're concerns. Here at Rockstar Games keep a close eye on these two.

quinn
Administrator
Administrator

Postby quinn » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:09 am

OctyGoon, pal. Your English is 'x' broken, I find it so very difficult to believe for a second, that you work at/for/alongside Rockstar. You appeared out of the blue with all these supposed leaks and set information, but have ZERO evidence to back up any of your claims.
With all due respect, if you are real, you need to learn to act a bit more professional than 'Here at Rockstar games keep a close eye'.

I'm no expert and have no official ties with any Rockstar employees other than my Grandfather who is 30, working in the cleaning department in London.

It's almost ironic how 'Cheesy' is warning us of fake Bully 2 leaks, and you're giving us fake Bully 2 Leaks, yourself and telling people to watch out.

I mean maybe I'm also bat-shit insane, but I do have an ounce of common sense, and my common sense doesn't just blindly believe or follow anyone's words because they say something I wish to hear.

Just my overall two-cents and feelings towards this situation.

CheesyBorders
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby CheesyBorders » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:36 am

quinn wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:09 am
OctyGoon, pal. Your English is 'x' broken, I find it so very difficult to believe for a second, that you work at/for/alongside Rockstar. You appeared out of the blue with all these supposed leaks and set information, but have ZERO evidence to back up any of your claims.
With all due respect, if you are real, you need to learn to act a bit more professional than 'Here at Rockstar games keep a close eye'.

I'm no expert and have no official ties with any Rockstar employees other than my Grandfather who is 30, working in the cleaning department in London.

It's almost ironic how 'Cheesy' is warning us of fake Bully 2 leaks, and you're giving us fake Bully 2 Leaks, yourself and telling people to watch out.

I mean maybe I'm also bat-shit insane, but I do have an ounce of common sense, and my common sense doesn't just blindly believe or follow anyone's words because they say something I wish to hear.

Just my overall two-cents and feelings towards this situation.
Damn. Not gonna lie, didn't find much wrong with that post!

SWEGTA
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SWEGTA » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:14 pm

OctyGoon wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:18 pm
Sernando and LispyJimmy wont do videos on Bully 2, there too mainstream and money hungry, but thank you for voicing you're concerns. Here at Rockstar Games keep a close eye on these two.
I think he forgot which website he's on.

TheGreasyStrangler
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby TheGreasyStrangler » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:39 pm

I've been waiting so long for Bully 2 and seen so many leaks, I just want the game now.
FeelsPeteMan ss_gary