Announcements: Welcome to the BullyMods Forum. Please Read SWEGTA's Post in the Announcements, below! ~Staff
--Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

E3 Prediction

Anything Bully 2 related.
Flyken
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

E3 Prediction

Postby Flyken » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:39 am

It's the year 2020, E3 has just arrived and Rockstar has just about finished their presentation. Suddenly the stage blacks out, and all you see is the number two in roman numerals. The familiar Bully bass-line is heard and the crowd goes wild....

"Two...."

"........more Bully Scholarship Edition ports coming to Nintendo Switch and Playstation 5!"
SmugGary "I'm going to pound you like my dad pounds me!" SmugGary

OctyGoon
New Kid
New Kid

Re: E3 Prediction

Postby OctyGoon » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:19 am

All these small sneak peek's into Bully 2 just to get fans back on base and ready for a bigger announcement. Plan Success.

zzmorg82
New Kid
New Kid

Postby zzmorg82 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:29 am

This thread just reminded me the Playstation 5 could be in the works around 2020; it would be 7 years wouldn't it?Image
Link to my smilies and gifs: http://imgur.com/a/HJMsX

Enjoy. Image

Fatty McBigLarge
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby Fatty McBigLarge » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:08 pm

Flyken wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:39 am
It's the year 2020, E3 has just arrived and Rockstar has just about finished their presentation. Suddenly the stage blacks out, and all you see is the number two in roman numerals. The familiar Bully bass-line is heard and the crowd goes wild....

"Two...."

"........more Bully Scholarship Edition ports coming to Nintendo Switch and Playstation 5!"
Omg. I would be so mad. Them teasing us like that. But I would also be happy if it was on Switch. That would be perfect.
Eunice: Ever been kicked out of an all-you-can-eat buffet?

TheGreasyStrangler
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby TheGreasyStrangler » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:57 pm

Just like what Besthesda did to Skyrim.
FeelsPeteMan ss_gary

Flyken
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Flyken » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:05 pm

TheGreasyStrangler wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:57 pm
Just like what Besthesda did to Skyrim.
People don't realize that Bully is playable on 5 systems (6 if you consider Android and iOS as individual) and Skyrim has been on 6 systems, so if Bully were to re-release on the PS5 and Nintendo Switch that would mean Bully is playable on more systems than Skyrim has.
SmugGary "I'm going to pound you like my dad pounds me!" SmugGary

KISSbestfan
New Kid
New Kid

Postby KISSbestfan » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:23 pm

I dont think Bully will come out for a Switch. Well it was on the Wii, but games from Rockstar arent often ported to Nintendo consoles. Only releases of GTA were GTA Advance and Chinatown Wars (not counting the GBC releases, which were ... not really good games). Remember it wasnt released for handheld consoles, it could be a good title for PS Vita, release for mobile was probably due to popularity of GTA series. PS5 port is more plausible, since I bet that they would port San Andreas there.

But Im also almost certain that Bully 2 wont be a console exclusive, it will come out for PC shortly after the consoles or even at the same time.