Announcements: Welcome to the BullyMods Forum. Please Read SWEGTA's Post in the Announcements, below! ~Staff
--Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Your Favorite Glitch

Anything Bully 2 related.
quinn
Administrator
Administrator

Your Favorite Glitch

Postby quinn » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:34 pm

So what's your favorite glitch in Bully, yo?

Mine probably has to be the skateboard equipment glitch, where if you ride the skateboard mission marker and get off the skateboard while simultaneously starting the mission, Jimmy will start the mission with skateboard through his legs and be riding thin air.

Makes the game look broken as all hell but man is it fun to ride a cloud :)

TheGreasyStrangler
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Re: Your Favorite Glitch

Postby TheGreasyStrangler » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:19 pm

I remember a glitch that I haven't done in years. You had to get a bike that could hump high, go to a building to the left of city hall, pedal, bunnyhop, and lean back at the door of the building and you could get behind the door. It was just a dark hallway where peds spawn and you couldn't get out
FeelsPeteMan ss_gary

Shrimp
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Shrimp » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:36 pm

I don't remember how you can DO it, but its where theres two peds, one ran up to the ped and grappled it where they both land on the floor, both have little hp, shoot a bottle rocket, they start just glitching out with funny as fuck animations going like
"UH UH UH AH AH AH AH UH UH UH"

zzmorg82
New Kid
New Kid

Postby zzmorg82 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:13 pm

I don't even think this was a glitch, but it was where I picked all the lockers before I did the side mission you receive inside the school where you have to pick a locker to complete it.

Needless to say; that save file is stuck around 95% to 97% because of it.

Link to my smilies and gifs: http://imgur.com/a/HJMsX

Enjoy. Image

Flyken
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Flyken » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:33 am

My favorite glitch than I can remember is the skateboard-bicycle glitch. You would hit the "mount bicycle" button at the same time you equip the skateboard and you would literally be riding the skateboard on top of the bike. It was pretty hilarious but you'd have to crash into something hard enough to get out of the glitch or else you'd be stuck until reset.
SmugGary "I'm going to pound you like my dad pounds me!" SmugGary