Announcements: Welcome to the BullyMods Forum. Please Read SWEGTA's Post in the Announcements, below! ~Staff
--Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

bully mp

Anything Bully related.
SimonBestia
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Re: bully mp

Postby SimonBestia » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:24 pm

quinn wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:36 pm
Bully MP was announced at almost the same time of development. He did some work on it to show proof, because you know how 'unbelieving' this community is. If you make a claim, they'll roast you into the ground until you provide evidence.
Funny cause people believe many beta facts but I haven't found any proof for them.

Shrimp
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Shrimp » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:40 pm

everyone gets hyped and milks beta bully content
i can say beta bully had sex hot coffee dick shit and people would believe it
pretty sure madman once said he had a naked mandy model for 'beta' bully or some shit everyone believed that didnt they?

Gembo
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby Gembo » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:55 pm

Back to bully MP, I get where you're coming from, shrimp, I really do. I've seen so many people(not just in this community) that get people hyped for a mod or whatever but never finish it and end up disappointing lots of people. But, to be fair, it is a free project, they're doing this all for fun. Aye, I do see what you mean, but I can't put too much on the modder's shoulders. They do have full time jobs, mind you, and this is just a side project in their free time, none of us have paid them anything, or given them anything, so I don't see why we should be so pissed off at them. Just adding in my two cents.

quinn
Administrator
Administrator

Postby quinn » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:30 pm

Not but genuinely, if you remember the thread that P3ti made back when MP was first a discussion, he provided screenshots and people still didn't believe him even though he had proof. Maybe the community has changed a little since then, but most of Bully-Board refused to believe anything anyone said.

Shrimp
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Shrimp » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:46 pm

quinn wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:30 pm
Not but genuinely, if you remember the thread that P3ti made back when MP was first a discussion, he provided screenshots and people still didn't believe him even though he had proof. Maybe the community has changed a little since then, but most of Bully-Board refused to believe anything anyone said.
his screenshots could be re-created in paint and lua modding, thats why probably.
maybe a trailer or some shitty teaser EVEN if its unstable or prone to issues would suffice, but they haven't done so even though a 2 second clip was a large demand, its a dick move.

quinn
Administrator
Administrator

Postby quinn » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:32 am

This is exactly what I'm talking about though. There's been plenty of proof, but just because there's nothing YOU want to see, you're putting it down and talking shit about it. The limitations of LUA mean he could not have faked some of those screenshots. The menu yes, the actually gameplay with Sweg, not so much.

derpy54320

Postby derpy54320 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:58 am

They had a pretty solid base, syncing was great, I was even able to test it. From my understanding after my short time with the team, they got overwhelmed by all the small details and just gave up on it. What bugs me the most is that they had such a great start, have obviously given up now, and still refuse to release anything for anyone else to work on. The closed-source mindset they had was just upsetting... but it's really not for me to say what they should or shouldn't do, it's just a shame to see the project die off because they're scared of seeing anyone else but them get praise for it.

In short, it's probably not gonna happen unless someone else builds a new project from the ground up, but regardless this topic will still be talked about forever because it's apparently something people like to ramble on about.

Shrimp
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Shrimp » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:12 pm

so bully mp is CLOSE to being confirmed dead? great

quinn
Administrator
Administrator

Postby quinn » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:58 pm

Like I said, from my understanding, it's still being worked on here and there, but it's no one's main priority. You're looking at 1-2 years release, minimum. If at all.