Announcements: Welcome to the BullyMods Forum. Please Read SWEGTA's Post in the Announcements, below! ~Staff
--Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

What could be something that would ruin Bully 2 for you?

Anything Bully related.
bennyhopkins
New Kid
New Kid

What could be something that would ruin Bully 2 for you?

Postby bennyhopkins » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:02 am

Bully 2 has just been released. You buy it, play it, and when you reach the credits, you say, "Wow. That sucked." What made it so bad?

FTurtleTV
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Re: What could be something that would ruin Bully 2 for you?

Postby FTurtleTV » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:22 am

Generaly I dont see really something that would completely ruin Bully 2 but "if" it gets released someday I hope it has the same feel and same humour that Bully had SmugGary and I think most of the people is afraid that rockstar is gonna take away the good old feeling of Bully when they make Bully 2...But Hey, if Bully 2 happens someday im gonna be here waiting for it ;) BBull

TheGreasyStrangler
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby TheGreasyStrangler » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:11 pm

Any SJW shit would fuck it up for me
FeelsPeteMan ss_gary

Ryan
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Ryan » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:36 pm

1. If I have to play a dumb game like consumo

2. If I have to kiss an ugly fatty like Eunice again.

3. If I have to use some weak insults like Hopkins did in bully 1.

4. If I couldn't actually do more with a girl that admires me, because kissing over and over again with no other action gets boring.

5. Oh, and if I can't decide who I want to date and who I don't want to date. Because in bully 1, I only wanted, either the head cheerleader, the readhead, or lola. Not all at the same time though, I don't necessarily appreciate getting kneed in the balls because I "cheated" on someone.

SWEGTA
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SWEGTA » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:42 am

Paywalls, definitely.
GTA V almost had those. Thankfully they reserved that for GTA Online Shark Cards.

When I buy a game, I expect to be able to... Y'know... Actually play the game.

Fatty McBigLarge
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby Fatty McBigLarge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:12 am

Bully 2 would be ruined for me if they put a bigger emphasis on Multilayer and PVP and not care about the story. Also if it didn't have much Post Game things I would be disappointed.
Eunice: Ever been kicked out of an all-you-can-eat buffet?

KISSbestfan
New Kid
New Kid

Postby KISSbestfan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:48 pm

I would be mad if Rockstar would follow the same schematic they used while making GTA San Andreas and Bully. Basically this is the storyline of Bully:

First steps -> oh great, I got shitload to do in the game -> oh a new part of town, thats great, this deserves more exploration ! -> oh, even more map uncovered ! new great places, and people and stuff -> the summit of excitement -> wait, why am I returning to the beginning ? -> is this really over ? NOOOOOOOOO -> wait, I still got so much to do, but the missions are over ...

I think that creating the storyline at Rockstar is always the same. So many good stuff at the beginning, later being slowly cut.

Except that well, Id be dissapointed if Bully 2 would take place outside school. This was the main factor, that made the game unique.

Reemyziz

Postby Reemyziz » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:27 pm

Implementing totally new characters without mentioning/showing any of the old school ones, people mainly want Bully 2 because of all the characters in it. It would be a disappointment to just ditch all of them.
Heyyo, i'm Reemy. HappyZoe Feel free to say hi :-)

eternalux
New Kid
New Kid

Postby eternalux » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:34 am

Bully 2 would be ruined to me to some extent if it were a straight sequel to the original Bully. I think that Jimmy's story was wrapped up quite nicely in the original game, and it does not really warrant a sequel.

Flyken
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Flyken » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:41 pm

I think for me, Bully 2 would be ruined if:

1. Soundtrack isn't composed by Shawn Lee (Wouldn't really ruin the game but it would be a shame)
2. It's just a GTA clone with a Bully skin (Like a more violent version of Bully, but I doubt that would happen)
3. Bully Online is styled like GTA Online(GTA Online can be pretty toxic with most players just killing you for no reason or hackers.)
4. No PC port at the same time as console release (Also not something that would ruin the game itself, but I mean I don't have any current-gen consoles and Bully 2 is something i've been waiting for like a decade, it would suck to have to wait one or two years for a PC port.)
SmugGary "I'm going to pound you like my dad pounds me!" SmugGary