Announcements: Welcome to the BullyMods Forum. Please Read SWEGTA's Post in the Announcements, below! ~Staff
--Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Worst Class?

Anything Bully related.
DreadedGhoul575
New Kid
New Kid

Re: Worst Class?

Postby DreadedGhoul575 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:02 pm

English, Geography and partly maths.

King Cobra
Administrator
Administrator

Postby King Cobra » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:05 am

My thing about the classes of Bully is that they all had potential of being integrated into the game but weren't. As you completed the classes you improved your character to some level. I think the knowledge from some of these classes could have been ways to reward you with better equipment.

I found it to be a sort of loss. The ability to craft better equipment would be great. I always enjoyed "kick me" signs. But we could never craft them. This could have been expanded upon.

Maybe rather than "kick me" you could craft custom words and custom names of students and staff. But we couldn't even have the basic sign, which I never understood. All it takes is a pen, paper and tape. Most if not all of those things would be in your room with the chemistry set.

I was hoping to eventually work on a car in the auto shop, but we never got that. These were things that you just felt were supposed to be there but never were.

Shrimp
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Shrimp » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:36 pm

shop easily with a keyboard n mouse
console idk, probably biology

Micavolg
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Micavolg » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:38 pm