Announcements: Welcome to the BullyMods Forum. Please Read SWEGTA's Post in the Announcements, below! ~Staff
--Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

What's your favourite and least favourite mission and why?

Anything Bully related.
Bailey Hanlon
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

What's your favourite and least favourite mission and why?

Postby Bailey Hanlon » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:24 pm

My favourite mission is Russell in the hole because Jimmy loses one useless friend but makes a new one that helps him and provides an introduction to boss fights. My least favourite mission is nerd challenge because Fatty's high score is so hard for me to beat!

Jango
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Re: What's your favourite and least favourite mission and why?

Postby Jango » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:28 pm

My favourite mission is Complete Mayhem, everyone starts rioting and you have to fight each clique leaders!
My least favourite mission is Save Algie, agree with you for Nerds Challenge but Algie is so annoying, he's slow if I could beat him up..

GREASERS RULZ

CheesyBorders
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby CheesyBorders » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:58 pm

Bailey Hanlon wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:24 pm
My favourite mission is Russell in the hole because Jimmy loses one useless friend but makes a new one that helps him and provides an introduction to boss fights. My least favourite mission is nerd challenge because Fatty's high score is so hard for me to beat!
Pretty much all of the bike racing missions.

TheGreasyStrangler
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby TheGreasyStrangler » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:51 pm

Favorite mission is The Big Game when it doesn't crash, The worst is Save Algie, fuckkk that mission
FeelsPeteMan ss_gary

Ryan
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Ryan » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:21 pm

Favorite - The boxing one, in which I had to become the leader of prep clique, I love fighting.

Least favorite - Any mission where I had to be up at a asscrack of dawn, I like to keep my map clean and the fact that I have to actually wait over and over again just to do some missions, really got on my nerves. And then, when I do get the mission half of the time I could pass out first. Wish there was some 5 hour energy or coffee in the game, because staying up all night Is so normal for me. Hell, I get the most work done at 4:00am, compared to 9 or 10am.

Micavolg
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Micavolg » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:39 am

My favorite is rats in the library for the awesome sound track but my real favorite is final showdown it’s a really fun mission

My least favorite is nutcraking it’s just boring