Announcements: Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Favorite Safehouse?

Anything Bully related.
Fatty McBigLarge
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Favorite Safehouse?

Postby Fatty McBigLarge » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:56 pm

Which safehouse/savepoint is your favorite??

In my opinion, The Nerds safehouse is my favorite. I like the layout and the Consumo cabinet. And the little "Nerdy" props that around I really love
Eunice: Ever been kicked out of an all-you-can-eat buffet?

BuffaloMan
New Kid
New Kid

Re: Favorite Safehouse?

Postby BuffaloMan » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:05 pm

I'm gonna have to say the Nerds Hangout as well. With the Nerds one, it's relaxing, it's at the center of the map so it's not tough to get to certain places. Also, the way you earn it, doing the Arcade Game is fun. My least favorite is the Townies Hangout because A: Like the Greaser Hangout, you don't do anything unique to earn it like you did with the Nerds and Preps with an Arcade Game and Boxing, respectively. You just beat up some guys and it's yours, and B: Blue Skies is useless besides like, 3 or 4 missions, and after the game ends, I don't think anyone really wants to hang out in some Industrial Park that you can't find any Bullworth Students in. Also, unlike all other safehouses, it doesn't feel like a relaxing place. Just a warehouse with a bed inside.

Jango
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Jango » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:24 pm

BuffaloMan wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:05 pm
doing the Arcade Game is fun.
Oh my...
I spent nearly 4 hours to beat Fatty's score LAWL!

GREASERS RULZ

Bailey Hanlon
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Bailey Hanlon » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:29 pm

I also like the nerds safehouse but can't beat Fatty's consumo high score!

CheesyBorders
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby CheesyBorders » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:48 pm

The Lighthouse, personally. Probably because it was the first one I unlocked, and thus, the one I spent the most time in.

zzmorg82
New Kid
New Kid

Postby zzmorg82 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Lighthouse, with the Townie safehouse being in 2nd.
Link to my smilies and gifs: http://imgur.com/a/HJMsX

Enjoy. Image

TheGreasyStrangler
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby TheGreasyStrangler » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:47 pm

The Greaser Safehouse, too bad it doesn't have any greaser type things in it though
FeelsPeteMan ss_gary

Ryan
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Ryan » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:26 pm

The lighthouse by far, it's right at my favorite part of town. I could box, get a bike, buy clothes, and go to the carnival without going halfway across the map to bullworth or somewhere else.

SWEGTA
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SWEGTA » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:47 am

The lighthouse is really comfy, but I'd have to say Dragon's Wing (The nerd safehouse).
I love the fact that nerds actually roam around your safehouse, and sometimes greet you. It's just nicer to have company than to be walking around an old run down vacant building.

Not to mention how cool the place looks. There is so much detail that is unfortunately ignored by most people who play Bully.
You have references to all kinds of pop culture media. Even an old school internet meme is featured as an easter egg.
Not to mention Consumo, which I know you all love. SmugGary

The one thing I feel they should've changed is the background music. It gets a bit annoying to listen to after a while.

Fatty McBigLarge
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby Fatty McBigLarge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:40 am

SWEGTA wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:47 am
The lighthouse is really comfy, but I'd have to say Dragon's Wing (The nerd safehouse).
I love the fact that nerds actually roam around your safehouse, and sometimes greet you. It's just nicer to have company than to be walking around an old run down vacant building.

Not to mention how cool the place looks. There is so much detail that is unfortunately ignored by most people who play Bully.
You have references to all kinds of pop culture media. Even an old school internet meme is featured as an easter egg.
Not to mention Consumo, which I know you all love. SmugGary

The one thing I feel they should've changed is the background music. It gets a bit annoying to listen to after a while.
I kinda wish the Grottos and Gremlins board was playable. Like that would've been a cool lil mini game to play.
Eunice: Ever been kicked out of an all-you-can-eat buffet?