Announcements: Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Many beta questions : give me your opinion

Anything Bully related.
Jango
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Many beta questions : give me your opinion

Postby Jango » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Hi guys, I want to ask you some questions about the beta in Bully would you please answer these?

Damon West was originally a prep, what do you think of that?

The beta boys dorm had a second floor and was much biggest, what do you think of that?

The beta versions of characters (here), what do you think of that?

I have much more questions but please answer these and I will update it!

Feel free to debate !

GREASERS RULZ

Fatty McBigLarge
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Re: Many beta questions : give me your opinion

Postby Fatty McBigLarge » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:37 pm

I would have wanted a bigger Boy's Dorm in the game. I feel like the one in the final game was wayyy to cramped. If the dorm was bigger and had more space I would've spent more time in the dorm because In-game, I'm never in there.
Eunice: Ever been kicked out of an all-you-can-eat buffet?

Jango
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Jango » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:42 pm

Fatty McBigLarge wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:37 pm
I would have wanted a bigger Boy's Dorm in the game. I feel like the one in the final game was wayyy to cramped. If the dorm was bigger and had more space I would've spent more time in the dorm because In-game, I'm never in there.
And what's your opinion about Damon being a prep in the early development of the game? SmugGary

GREASERS RULZ

Fatty McBigLarge
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby Fatty McBigLarge » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:46 pm

Jango wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:42 pm
Fatty McBigLarge wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:37 pm
And what's your opinion about Damon being a prep in the early development of the game? SmugGary
That would've been interesting. Having a big buff dude a prep. I wonder if he would keep his same personality. Like I would love for him to have been a prep but also despise them. That would've been pretty funny imo
Eunice: Ever been kicked out of an all-you-can-eat buffet?

eternalux
New Kid
New Kid

Postby eternalux » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:31 am

Jango wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:54 pm
Hi guys, I want to ask you some questions about the beta in Bully would you please answer these?

Damon West was originally a prep, what do you think of that?

The beta boys dorm had a second floor and was much biggest, what do you think of that?

The beta versions of characters (here), what do you think of that?

I have much more questions but please answer these and I will update it!

Feel free to debate !
1. I don't think it fit Damon's personality well. Just hearing him say things like "peasants" and "undesirables" in this meathead jock voice is weird.
2. I think it would have made much more sense for the Boys Dorm to have a second floor and to be patrolled by the prefects and male staff members, since boys do outnumber girls by a large margin. I think the feature was not implemented due to either PS2 limitations or lack of time (since GTA San Andreas had a much, much bigger world and PS2 could run the game no problem).
3. I personally would have loved more consistency in the uniform, though. At least, I would have preferred Jimmy, Gary and Petey to dress like the other non-clique students.