Announcements: Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

What are the strongest cliques in order? (in your opinion)

Anything Bully related.
Jango
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Re: What are the strongest cliques in order? (in your opinion)

Postby Jango » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Flyken wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:53 pm
1 - Townies: They are much older and have learned much more aggressive and violent fighting moves outside of the Academy. You wouldn't want to encounter these guys in the streets.
2 - Greasers: They have also been raised in the rough part of Bullworth. They aren't afraid to use blunt weapons like a literal giant demolition hammer or a metal industry pipe.
3 - Nerds: They were essentially untouchable during Defender of the Castle against the jocks. While they are pretty useless during a physical fight, they are really powerful with their spud guns and rocket launchers. They even have a spud machine gun!
4 - Jocks: While more athletic and can probably outrun you if it was realistic, they can easily knock you out if you are against more than three of them. But really they're easy to take out if you know most of the combat moves.
5 - Preppies: Most are trained boxers that can dodge your attacks, but if you manage to block them you can defenitely catch them off guard and defeat them.
6 - Bullies: Even Jimmy could defeat the three bullies that stand in front of him when he first walks into the school with the most basic moves. Russell isn't as tough as everyone thinks when you can avoid getting touched by him during The Hole and just hit him when he's down.
Yeah you are right but you see, you only compare these cliques to Jimmy and not to others cliques that's kinda unfair
An example : Russell can beat all the leaders at once all by himself!
And Russell during Russell In The Hole isn't tough like the Russell in free roam FeelsPeteMan

And don't forget the fact that the preps includes Bif and/or Derby (huge health bar, deals huge damage, counter attacks etc..)

@Fatty McBigLarge Nah I don't think so, the bullies are weak yeah but Russell is the toughest character in the game! (surviving an EXPLOSION etc..)

GREASERS RULZ

TheGreasyStrangler
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby TheGreasyStrangler » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:28 pm

1.Jocks-Townies
The Jocks have the far superior fighting style, but the Townies are much tougher. But in my opinion the Townies have the worst fighting style and that's what holds them back.
2. The greasers
They have a great variety in fighters and Johnny has on of my favorite fighting styles.
3.Preps
Preps have the best fighting style in my opinion, because of the dodging and countering
4.Bullies
It's a shame the strongest character in the game has a bunch of lackeys that can barely fight
5. Nerds
Not one nerd can fight
FeelsPeteMan ss_gary

eternalux
New Kid
New Kid

Postby eternalux » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:56 pm

This was based on the experience I had while playing through the game, so it's probably very subjective.

Jocks - While Ted is a pushover (and so are Dan, Kirby and Bo), I would not want to mess with Damon, since he attacks you on sight. Juri and Casey are quite tough too. Also, the Jocks do have the tendency to gang up on the player.
Preps - While they are lacking in brute force, their fighting style makes up for it. They dodge and block player's attacks well. Derby and Bif are one of the strongest characters in the game.
Greasers - Their fighting style is superior than that of the Townies, and I wouldn't want to approach them when my health meter is 60% or lower. Johnny Vincent is a reasonably tough leader.
Townies - The Townies are pretty tough, but they have a subpar fighting style. They rarely utilize blocks, or dodge player's hits. Edgar's boss fight is difficult is due to him wielding a huge pipe for a good half of it.
Bullies - While Russell is quite possible the strongest character in the game, the rest of the Bullies are certainly not that tough. Most of them can be knocked out in just a few hits. Even the little kids like Pedro can hold their own against them.
Nerds - It is true that the Nerds can be quite a nuisance when they are using spudguns and bottle rocket launchers. Alas, they almost never utilise their biggest advantage in the free roam, making them a pushover.

Jango
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Jango » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:01 pm

@eternalux "Johnny Vincent is a reasonably tough leader" LOL not at all he's tough AF his axe kick combo deals more than 70 damages (noting that Jimmy has 200 health lol). One of his combo withdraws you half your life lol FeelsPeteMan

GREASERS RULZ

Epicfinn
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Epicfinn » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:35 pm

1. Townies. As it was already said, these guys don't hold back. Life outside of the academy is rough and these guys are older and tougher than a lot of the other kids. They might not be a big issue for jimmy, but watch them against other cliques.

2. Greasers. Johnny is one of the toughest kids in the school, and his boys can handle themselves too. In an all out rumble against any other clique, they hold their own. And the times they don't win, they come very close.

3. Preps. The preps are trained boxers, and can be extremely hard to hit at times. Plus Bif and Derby together would be extremely difficult to beat ( as was said by someone else).

4. Jocks. These guys are big and angry. As Gary says, they rule the school, even though Ted is weak. But early on running into too many of them will likely land Jimmy boy in the infirmary.

5. Bullies. I know Russell is the strongest character in the game, and I know that he can beat every clique by himself, but saying that the bullies are the strongest clique solely because of him seems silly to me. The Bullies are no threat to any other clique without Russell, so that is my ranking for the Bullies. Still can beat the crap out of nerds though

6. Nerds. While there are rare instances of nerds ganging up on people with weapons, usually they are easily taken care of by just about anyone.
Russell...Likes to hurt people...For peace.

TheGreasyStrangler
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby TheGreasyStrangler » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:36 pm

CheesyBorders wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:03 pm
Jocks: Not as strong as the Townies, but if you're exploring Bullworth academy more than the town, you'll encounter these guys a lot more, making them tougher in my opinion.
Townies: Strong late game enemies, could easily knock you out if you aren't careful.
Greasers: Tough poor kids from New Coventry, they can give you a lot of trouble in the early parts of the game
Bullies:VERY weak, but they have Russel, who is feared by the rest of the school, which could give the bullies some power over the preps and nerds
Preps:Not very difficult, but the Boxing mission is a pain in the ass
Nerds: Virtually useless, other than the observatory mission.
The townies are strong but their fighting style is garbage, and the nerds get stronger later in the game because of the weapons they make
FeelsPeteMan ss_gary

Reemyziz

Postby Reemyziz » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:33 pm

1. Townies
2. Jocks
3. Bullies
4. Greasers and Preppies
5. Nerds
Heyyo, i'm Reemy. HappyZoe Feel free to say hi :-)