Announcements: Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Do you like Jimmy Hopkins?

Anything Bully related.
Ryan
New Kid
New Kid

Re: Do you like Jimmy Hopkins?

Postby Ryan » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Yeah, but he's too much of a punk. For the shit he does, he allows himself to get pushed around too much, and his insults are so weak. Especially when he takes over a clique.

KISSbestfan
New Kid
New Kid

Postby KISSbestfan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:34 pm

I think I could like Jimmy, since I was pretty much similiar at his age, except I was a jock, while Jimmy prefers to be a non-clique. Mostly because I made friends with other kids, not being stuck only with my mates from the court. I also got myself many times in trouble, and had many fights but at the end of the day I wasnt the guy who wanted to beat up everyone around. Maybe thats why my life was so easy back then, I avoided many fights as well as being bullied, most time I spend having fun and poking fun out of authorities. The biggest difference between me and Jimmy is the girl talk, Jimmy doin errands for the girls wouldnt ever find one in real life :P

FTurtleTV
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby FTurtleTV » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:22 pm

What can we say about Jimmy, he is the main protagonist, he is a cool guy, badass too and is not afraid to go face to face with what goes towards him in his path...He is Epic and he even tries to stop the bullying :P HappyZoe ss_gary

Beyoncé
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Beyoncé » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:43 am

Jimmy's personality and attitude is what really made him a great character, he didn't want to rule the school, he wanted to make a difference. He may have done some stupid/wrong things throughout the story line, but he was morally good in a way.
Okay, ladies, now let's get in formation~

LunchMoneyyDex
Premium
Premium

Postby LunchMoneyyDex » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:45 pm

At the start of the game, Jimmy was more of an edgy rebel type, causing trouble, disrespecting staff, etc. The more he was at Bullworth, the more he changed and morphed into some sort of an "Anti-Hero". Fighting for what's right but does not show the certain characteristics of a "Hero".
In my opinion, I really like Jimmy Hopkins, and how he changed was quite fun to see.
ss_gary Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA -- ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State. ss_gary

Reemyziz

Postby Reemyziz » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:22 pm

I love Jimmy, he represents everything a game character should be. He doesn't stand for pure good and go out of his way to be a hero but he doesn't stand for pure evil either. I think that's what's so special about Bully characters when it comes to morals, they're just so realistic. They do what normal human beings would do in the situations they're in.
Heyyo, i'm Reemy. HappyZoe Feel free to say hi :-)

Micavolg
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Micavolg » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:19 am

I really like jimmy he is a good character

Ze Voidah
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Ze Voidah » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:55 am

yea lol