Announcements: Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

When was the first time you played Bully?

Anything Bully related.
zzmorg82
New Kid
New Kid

When was the first time you played Bully?

Postby zzmorg82 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Try to think back to the very first time you played any version of Bully; when and what year was it? Image

For me; I got my first copy from Wal-Mart back in Feburary 2007.
Link to my smilies and gifs: http://imgur.com/a/HJMsX

Enjoy. Image

SimonBestia
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Re: When was the first time you played Bully?

Postby SimonBestia » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:05 pm

I didn't know the game until few years ago (2014) but a friend of mine kept talking about it so I decided to google it and found out, one day, while I was playing it, my big brother looks at me and he's like "Isn't that Bully? You didn't like it when you were younger!".

Altough I don't remember trying the game, if he told me that, I guess the first time was around 2008, on the PS2, because that was the only console we had back then.
Last edited by SimonBestia on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bailey Hanlon
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Bailey Hanlon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:10 pm

The first time I played Bully was Christmas Day 2013 on the Playstation 2. The game was sealed and is the PAL Canis Canem Edit version!

quinn
Administrator
Administrator

Postby quinn » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Phew, boy. I think the first time I played it was about Dec 2006 - Jan 2007 ish time. It was fairly new and my parents had bought it, and I found it to be quite fun, so I've stuck around playing it ever since.

Reemyziz
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Reemyziz » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:37 pm

I used to watch my older brother play it all the time, Bully is a pretty famous game here (People call it Mayhem In London's Schools because it's located in New England so they thought it was the UK) and he used to kick me out when he'd have to kiss all the girls in the game FeelsPeteMan but then i got older and got my own PS2 and played it, i've been obsessed ever since then
Heyyo, i'm Reemy. HappyZoe Feel free to say hi :-)

RobiGeek
New Kid
New Kid

Postby RobiGeek » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:12 pm

Dang, I can't really remember. I probably played Bully for the first time around 2013-2014, not that much ago but I wasn't really interested in that many Rockstar games that weren't GTA at the time, excluding Max Payne.

Flyken
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Flyken » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:00 pm

First time I played Bully was with a friend when I would visit back around 2006-2007. We would play on his PS2 and he showed me this game called Bully. I had so much fun with it because i've never played an open world game where you could punch people and run around in a huge world. I think some weeks later I forgot about the game until I saw a copy of the game on display at the store and told my dad to get it for me. Of course I wasn't allowed M rated games haha, only E to T's in some exceptions.
I got the game and played it, which was of course awesome to have all this freedom I hadn't seen in a video game before. I didn't have a memory card though, so I would only ever get up to fighting Russell at the end of Chapter 1.

Good times. The soundtrack is part of the reason why it was so memorable. Shawn Lee is a pretty great artist.
SmugGary "I'm going to pound you like my dad pounds me!" SmugGary

BuffaloMan
New Kid
New Kid

Postby BuffaloMan » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:06 am

Played it on my brothers PS2 around 2007. I didn't do much, I kinda just ran around and explored, but I got the game in 2012, Scholarship Edition.

Fizzacles
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Fizzacles » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:26 am

i have it on ps2 i think i've had it for long time

killersonweed
New Kid
New Kid

Postby killersonweed » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:33 am

Played in around 2007 as I was a kid at the time and this was seen as GTA for kids by my parents so I was bought it