Actual gameplay of 'Rudy The Red Nosed Santa'.
* Rudy's cutscene model is very unpolished.
* The cutscenes lacks proper audio. It's just Jimmy and Rudy's voices.
* There is a line of kids and parents next to Rudy and Jimmy, causing a significant drop in framerate.
* The mission is very difficult to pass due to how buggy the "Good/Bad Photo" feature is. It took me 4 tries before I finally passed.
* The kids were way more prone to act violent towards Rudy.
* Townspeople can be seen around town as you collect the trash.
* The song that plays during the trash collection part is different.
* The song that plays during Rudy's photo session is also different.
* One of the 'elves' uses Hector's voice lines.
* The cutscenes lack lip sync.
* Jimmy only had to take pictures of 3 kids.
* There's a 2 - 3 minute photo session time limit. Jimmy will fail the mission if the timer runs out, and Rudy will walk away. You can still interact with him if this happens.
* There was a red bow and a "LINE STARTS HERE ->" sign on the door next to Rudy.
* There was a small pile of snow behind Rudy.
* There were more light bulb decorations.
* There wasn't black graffiti on the wall behind Jimmy at 0:38.
* A few more Christmas decorations were spread out over the ground.
* The toilet Rudy sits on hand a black seat cover. It was also located closer to Rudy, making it look less like he's sitting on air.
* The ending cutscene lacks the model for the money Rudy gives to Jimmy. This is actually fixed in the Wii version, but not on any other version.
* If you discover any differences feel free to let me know. I might add them to the list if they're legit.