Announcements: Welcome to the BullyMods Forum. Please Read SWEGTA's Post in the Announcements, below! ~Staff
--Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

RVT-H Build #1 - Documentation

Everything Pre-Release Bully goes here.
SWEGTA
Administrator
Administrator

Re: RVT-H Build #1 - Documentation

Postby SWEGTA » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:54 am

UPDATE:
I tried the Gamecube controller method and it worked! I'm beginning to suspect more and more that the problem really is being caused by a broken Bluetooth module. The black screen, no sound, something halting it from booting properly, the fact that it crashed just as I pressed the Home button, etc.

I don't know if that really is the case, but I'm hoping it is. I have no idea when I'll be able to replace the module. Hopefully it'll be within the following two weeks or so.

Flyken
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Re: RVT-H Build #1 - Documentation

Postby Flyken » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:30 pm

SWEGTA wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:54 am
UPDATE:
I tried the Gamecube controller method and it worked! I'm beginning to suspect more and more that the problem really is being caused by a broken Bluetooth module. The black screen, no sound, something halting it from booting properly, the fact that it crashed just as I pressed the Home button, etc.

I don't know if that really is the case, but I'm hoping it is. I have no idea when I'll be able to replace the module. Hopefully it'll be within the following two weeks or so.
Been away from the Forums for a bit.

That's great news! All is not lost!
SmugGary "I'm going to pound you like my dad pounds me!" SmugGary