Announcements: Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Personal Modding. Keeping you up to date

Just a memetastic corner for quinnyboywonder to post his videos.
quinnsane
Administrator
Administrator

Personal Modding. Keeping you up to date

Postby quinnsane » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:54 pm

Heyo there!

I thought it be best to make my own personal modding section, for several reason:

1: I don't mod all that often anymore ever since Daboss stopped, since myself and them used to call and help each other out, they were my inspiration to continue and so when they stopped, I did.

2: I don't want to fill up the modding threads with just little updates on what I'm doing. I want to pull you in with stuff I'm currently working on, and allow people to suggest ideas to me.

3: This way I can also showcase things I never got to finish that maybe some of you wish to continue / I may continue later on.

However I will still post any releases in the normal section so look there if I post one!

Enjoy!

quinnsane
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Personal Modding. Keeping you up to date

Postby quinnsane » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:21 pm

I'm currently writing up a basic LUA tutorial on the modding section. It will take a few days as I want to make sure everything is correct and perfect before I publish it. I don't wish to be CNN. Selling fake news yo.

TheGreasyStrangler
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Re: Personal Modding. Keeping you up to date

Postby TheGreasyStrangler » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:14 pm

I'm glad you're getting back into it! Keep me updated!
FeelsPeteMan ss_gary