Announcements: Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Hello all

Are you new? Tell us about yourself!
DoubleLaGLord
New Kid
New Kid

Hello all

Postby DoubleLaGLord » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:23 am

Um... hi!

I've been playing Bully off and on since it's release. It's always been my guilty pleasure. My go to game between new releases of other titles.

Been hoping for a sequel for a long time and saw that one MIGHT be in the works. So through my searches I found all these beta and mod videos which lead me to here.

So that's my story... how's everyone else?
BBull
What's up nerdlings?

LunchMoneyyDex
Premium
Premium

Re: Hello all

Postby LunchMoneyyDex » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:10 am

Hey man, welcome to the forums! :D
I played Canis Canem Edit (Bully) on PS2 a lot, then I faded from the community until 2013, then I played SE on Xbox 360, I enjoyed the nostaglia from PS2, so I looked up on a sequel, community, etc. Then I started to watch SWEGTA and then the rest ig just happened lol.
ss_gary Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA -- ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State. ss_gary

DoubleLaGLord
New Kid
New Kid

Postby DoubleLaGLord » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:58 am

That sou d's a lot like me.

I bought the original Bully on PS2. Still have my copy somewhere in storage. Fell in love with its uniqueness of a game.

Then I got the Scholarship Edition for my 360 and just never stopped replaying.

I actually just recently finished playing Bully again on my PS4 with the download. That's what got me looking up for sequel information.

Haven't gotten the Anniversary Edition on my phone though. Not sure how that would be.
BBull
What's up nerdlings?

Bailey Hanlon
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Bailey Hanlon » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:37 pm

Greetings and salutations I first played Canis Canem Edit on Playstation 2 and bought Bully Scholarship edition for Xbox 360 in cex (used games and electronics store in the UK) as I enjoyed the game the first time I played it! When it was released on Xbox 1 backwards compatibility I played it again, then Anniversary Edition was released so I bought that on my I Pad I really hope Rockstar makes Bully 2 happen as it is long awaited by fans of the game like you and I!

TheGreasyStrangler
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby TheGreasyStrangler » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:28 pm

Glad you're here man, I hope you have a good time!
FeelsPeteMan ss_gary