Announcements: Welcome to the BullyMods Forum. Please Read SWEGTA's Post in the Announcements, below! ~Staff
--Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Hello everybody!

Are you new? Tell us about yourself!
Samuel_Olson1701
New Kid
New Kid

Hello everybody!

Postby Samuel_Olson1701 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:16 am

Whats up guys? I am a long time SWEGTA fan and YouTuber myself and just recently bought Bully SE for PC although I've played it for literally a decade on PS2 and Xbox 360. I am hoping someone here can give me some advice and a little help? Or direct me to a post that can.

Issue 1. When I launch Bully in a resolution above 800x600, 3/4 of the screen is missing and it is cropped to the top left most corner of the screen, and that section is fullscreen instead. I have searched and done several different methods to no avail. Is there a workaround to this? (NOTE: It will restore if I lower my resolution to 800x600 then back up to my desired resolution (1920x1080) but dare I switch a window or quit the game it reverts back to the cropped form of itself.)

Issue 2 that is more of a request: Modding help. How do I install them, what mods are best, etc etc...

quinn
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hello everybody!

Postby quinn » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:54 pm

Hey man, Welcome to the forums!

1: Make sure your monitor's settings are set to fullscreen things instead of Auto resolution, this can usually cause the game to crop badly due to it trying to make it a resolution that doesn't fit your monitor.

2: Depends on the mods you want. If you've seen either mine or Sweg's Insanity Edition series, you could download that. You simply go to where Bully is installed > Scripts - and then replace the scripts files with the ones the mod gives you. However I do suggest you make a backup, but if for some reason you don't, you can always ask myself or another modder and we'd be happy to give you a .zip of all the files :))

Let me know if you need any more help!
(Discord is quinn#6104)

Samuel_Olson1701
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Samuel_Olson1701 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:36 pm

quinn wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:54 pm
Hey man, Welcome to the forums!

1: Make sure your monitor's settings are set to fullscreen things instead of Auto resolution, this can usually cause the game to crop badly due to it trying to make it a resolution that doesn't fit your monitor.

2: Depends on the mods you want. If you've seen either mine or Sweg's Insanity Edition series, you could download that. You simply go to where Bully is installed > Scripts - and then replace the scripts files with the ones the mod gives you. However I do suggest you make a backup, but if for some reason you don't, you can always ask myself or another modder and we'd be happy to give you a .zip of all the files :))

Let me know if you need any more help!
(Discord is quinn#6104)
I tried that and even tried different compatibility modes but I discovered (and theorized when it first happened) that it is just whenever the window is reopened in general does it happen. How do I stop the game from cropping every time the Bully game window is opened? Also the mod thing I mean like clothing mods or reskins or texture/ENB packs etc. I downloaded the HQ texture overhaul and sweggy's ENB and haven't seen them load correctly if at all. I thank you for the advice though, and in advance.

CheesyBorders
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby CheesyBorders » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:58 pm

Welcome to the forum!