Announcements: Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Friday The 13th

Movie related discussions.
DEgo
New Kid
New Kid

Friday The 13th

Postby DEgo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:52 pm

The Friday the 13th film series is really good my personal favorite being part 6 Jason Lives which introduced us to Thom Mathews as Tommy Jarvis a recurring character who was in parts 4 and 5 previous to 6 Tommy was played by 3 actors in total, Corey Feldman as a young child version of Tommy, John Shepard as a silent more closed minded Tommy with skills to kick ass, and finally the most recognizable Thom Mathews who played Tommy as a more of a smart mouth, this version of Tommy is a lot more witty which I do happen to like, Tommy Jarvis is indeed a badass because he's the only person to successfully kill Jason Voorhees in part 4 before eventually accidentally bringing him back in Jason Lives.
Hey, It's me DEgo, I am a 16 year old Mexican who moved to the states and tries to do YouTube, feel free to hit me up at anytime. Image

Reemyziz

Re: Friday The 13th

Postby Reemyziz » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:56 am

You sure do love this movie, i've been meaning to watch it and all the other classic slasher/horror movies for the longest time, never got to it.
Heyyo, i'm Reemy. HappyZoe Feel free to say hi :-)

Fatty McBigLarge
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby Fatty McBigLarge » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:03 am

Hate me if you want, I'm not a big fan of horror (I'm a scared lil boy)
Eunice: Ever been kicked out of an all-you-can-eat buffet?

ZmanEnterprises

Postby ZmanEnterprises » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:53 am

Jason's my favorite horror movie character. I really loved the newest reboot they did I forget when it came out. I really hope they make some more.

quinn
Administrator
Administrator

Postby quinn » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:57 pm

I used to go to someone's house all the time and they used to make me watch Horror movies. Oddly enough, that's not one they ever suggested.
We watched all the 'Human Centipede' Movies, along with Frozen (the horror film) and the 28-Series.

All of which were pretty good. The Human Centipede was fucking weird though. Saw VII will forever remain the shittest horror movie ever though.

I'll get around to watching Friday The 13th when I can.

Reemyziz

Postby Reemyziz » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:40 pm

quinn wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:57 pm
I used to go to someone's house all the time and they used to make me watch Horror movies. Oddly enough, that's not one they ever suggested.
We watched all the 'Human Centipede' Movies, along with Frozen (the horror film) and the 28-Series.

All of which were pretty good. The Human Centipede was fucking weird though. Saw VII will forever remain the shittest horror movie ever though.

I'll get around to watching Friday The 13th when I can.
I would've loved it if you said Frozen the Disney movie
Heyyo, i'm Reemy. HappyZoe Feel free to say hi :-)

quinn
Administrator
Administrator

Postby quinn » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Nah fam, the horror movie. It was 10 times better. Although to be fair, I can't compare it since I haven't seen the Disney one.

Flyken
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Flyken » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:29 am

If we're talking about horror movies here, I prefer the ones that don't just offer cheap jumpscares or loud noises, like 10 Cloverfield Lane. The build up was pretty solid, and while not exactly a horror film, it was still a nerve racking experience.
SmugGary "I'm going to pound you like my dad pounds me!" SmugGary

Lucky the greaser
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Lucky the greaser » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:57 pm

Does any one here play Friday the 13th the game?
If you dont stay in school your life is pretty much over