Announcements: Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

L.A. Noire Coming to XB1/PS4/Switch

Video game related discussions.
Flyken
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

L.A. Noire Coming to XB1/PS4/Switch

Postby Flyken » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:10 pm

So L.A. Noire is getting a new port to Playstation 4, Xbox One and the Nintendo Switch with all the DLC and stuff and will all be released on November 14. PS4/XB1 will be native 1080p and 4K on PS4 Pro/XB1 X.

I'm not sure if the Switch will be 1080p while in docked mode, but from this GameSpot article it's said:
Specific to the Switch version will be gesture-based controls with the Joy-Cons. Also included is HD rumble and new camera angles: wide and over-the-shoulder. Additionally, there will be "contextual touch-screen controls" for when playing in portable mode.
SmugGary "I'm going to pound you like my dad pounds me!" SmugGary

Gembo
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Re: L.A. Noire Coming to XB1/PS4/Switch

Postby Gembo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:17 am

Holy shit, playing LA Noire on switch would be fucking awesome, and I'm glad it's coming to Xbox One, since I've pretty much completely switched to gaming on that.

Bailey Hanlon
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Re: L.A. Noire Coming to XB1/PS4/Switch

Postby Bailey Hanlon » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:20 pm

I think I will get this on the Nintendo Switch and Xbox One because it will be interesting to see if there are any differences and I haven't ever completed the game!