Announcements: Welcome to the BullyMods Forum. Please Read SWEGTA's Post in the Announcements, below! ~Staff
--Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Saints Row Beta?

Video game related discussions.
crazyfool
New Kid
New Kid

Saints Row Beta?

Postby crazyfool » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:56 pm

Why isn't there anyone who makes saints row beta content? When I look up "Saints Row Beta" I find beta builds of Saints Row 3 which nobody cares about. Saints row 1 looked like an entirely different game in the first trailer. They wore green instead of purple and rival gang leaders were part of the saints. That's all anyone seems to know and I don't understand.

Shrimp
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Re: Saints Row Beta?

Postby Shrimp » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:55 pm

you're gonna be my bestfriend, i love saints row 1 and its beta shit or the game ingeneral
saints row 1 beta is REALLY rare shit you wont find jack online asides trailers and info / beta builds played by volition livestreams
the closest you can get is a demo disc for the 360, NOTE there are many versions of the demo disc which all are different in such ways
i tried to do shit about beta saints row 1 but i had no hope finding any information asides stuff people know.

heres some beta/development stuff
the map of saints row 1 / stilwater was very small, they made it 3 or 4x bigger, then decreased it by 2x or 3x.
price was also a lieutenant of the saints OR he was the protagonist, there is 2 trailers where he is shown as both.
saints row 1 was meant to be a ps2 ragdoll game called bling bling jackass
the location of creating ur character was different iirc and there was a car for you to use, this still exists in the demo disc.
i think there was more tutorial missions(?) this might be false
some nonbeta goodies
the game files on xbox 360 hinted a pc built
there is beta(?) leftover models for the wii edition.

TheGreasyStrangler
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby TheGreasyStrangler » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:31 pm

I love the way Saint's Row 1 is, but I would love to see how it was supposed to be originally
FeelsPeteMan ss_gary

Shrimp
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Shrimp » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:32 pm

think u need a x360 devkit to play the beta builds apparently
also i heard one or more of the demo disc version is a beta stilwater?