Announcements: Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Bully, In An Alternate Universe part 2

Share your Bully fanfiction here.

Was this one better than the last one?

Yes, do more
100%
No, please stop
No votes

Total votes: 3

gtaguy2
New Kid
New Kid

Bully, In An Alternate Universe part 2

Postby gtaguy2 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:15 am

Jimmy started walking towards the head's office when a group of bullies came up to him. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you!" A bully said
"What?" Jimmy and the rest of the bullies replied. "Oops. I meant I'm gonna beat the shit out of you." "Look I don't have time for this. Get the fuck outta my way." Jimmy replied and pushed through them. When he got to the Head's office, Mrs. De Santa was already there. "Get the fuck in there, bitch." She said.

Jimmy walked into the head's office to find him jerking off. "Uhm, Sir?" Jimmy said. "AWW, FUCK" The head replied. "Hopkins, I'm sorry about that. Now what do you want." "I'm the new inmate." Jimmy replied. "Oh, so your the one to suck me off. Well, get to it. If your suck game is good we may do more." The head said. "By the way, you can refer to me as Crabblesnitch, Dr. Crabblesnitch, or the head." The session with Jimmy and Crabblesnitch lasted about 5 minutes. "Now, go get your uniform on." Crabblesnitch said.

When Jimmy got to the Boys' Dorm, he was confronted by a group of bullies. "Aww, shit the fighting tutorial." Jimmy said.
He whooped the bully's ass, as Russel came out of the dorm. "You're dead, new kid. Dead." He said. He ran and punched the shit outta Jimmy. "Hey, you, break it up. That's enough of that. Break it up." A guard said. "Fuck you!" Russel said as he knocked the guard out.

When Jimmy got in the dorm Gary started talking to him. "Hey." He said. "Wanna be friends?" "What? How the hell I walk up in here and that's the first thing I hear? Whatever, man. Fine." Jimmy replied. "Get in your fucking uniform." Gary said "Damn." Jimmy replied.

When Jimmy got his uniform on, he sat on his bed. Petey walked in. "HELLLOOO! YOU LOOK FUCKING SEXY!!" Petey said. "What the fuck?" Jimmy replied. Peter kissed Jimmy on the lips and then left. Jimmy spent 6 hours washing his lips off. By then it was 2 AM, so Jimmy passed out, hitting his head on the sink as he fell to the ground.

Lucky the greaser
New Kid
New Kid

Re: Bully, In An Alternate Universe part 2

Postby Lucky the greaser » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:55 am

FeelsPeteMan
If you dont stay in school your life is pretty much over