Announcements: Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Phoenix Wright crossover

Share your Bully fanfiction here.
KISSbestfan
New Kid
New Kid

Phoenix Wright crossover

Postby KISSbestfan » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:04 pm

PROLOGUE

Jimmy woke up in a precinct looking around. He thought to himself "Oh man, another of these days. Must've bonk into some random pedestrian while on mission", and waited until the cop arrive, to let him go. But instead of cop a large figure dressed in green cloak approached him, and greet with a smile.

"Hey pal, hope you are all right. The trial is about to be started ..."
"Wait, who are you ?"- asked Jimmy ?
"Im Dick Gumshoe, the local detective. Dont you remember pal ? I captured you last night ..."
"Ah great, so I must've ... WAIT A TRIAL WTF ?"
"Yea pal, and I gotta tell you ... Your situation is serious. Let me take you to the lawyer ..."

Jimmy and Gumshoe travelled into defendant lobby, sometimes getting a glance of the Gumshoe, as he looked a bit like ... Russel ??? In a lobby he met a guy dressed in blue suit, with Sonic-like hair. Looking at him he thought to himself "Damn man, this guy makes greasers normal lookin". He looked kinda nervous, but tried not to show it. Gumshoe left, and the weird dude approached Jimmy.

"Hey, how are you ? Dont be nervous, everything is gonna be fine..."
"What the hell man ? Where am I ? Who are you ? Whats going on????"
"Well dont you remember ? You were accused by the great prosecutor Edgeworth ... Oh where are my manners, lets introduce ourselves"
"Wait what ? Who are you weirdo ?"
"Nice to meet you ! Im Phoenix Wright by the way ..."

Phoenix reached his hand into Jimmy, which reminded him of something. He looked at his face, and shouted immidately

"PETE ? WHAT IS THIS SHIT ? WHERE ARE WE ?"
"Pete ? Nope, Im Phoenix, but you can call me Nick. If your case is hopeless - Im your man"
"DONT SHIT ME PETE, WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT ?'"
"Well I told you, dont be nervous. We can solve this case ... Ah, hello Maya !"

A girl in strange clothes appeared and gave Phoenix the list of strange coded lines.

"There you go Nick. Oh hello..."
"PINKY WTF ? YOU WITH PETE ? WHATS THIS CLOTHING ?"
"Pinky ? Dont "pinky" me you wimp. Those are my acolyte clothes. Altough sometimes I'd like to wear something different..."
"Thanks Maya. Thats all we need. Now lets get to the trial room. Fingers crossed..."

Jimmy was feeling dizzy. And the things to come later would really rock his world for long ...