Announcements: Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Forbidden Love

Share your Bully fanfiction here.
LoliConSniper6969
New Kid
New Kid

Forbidden Love

Postby LoliConSniper6969 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:29 am

Chapter 1
It was a nice sunny summer day the smell of fresh mowed grass filled the air. Students were running on the football field Mr. Burton yelling "Faster you sissy!" Jimmy ran faster and tripped over a ball. Burton yells "What the hell was that Hopkins another lap!" The class bell rung and Burton said "alright hit the showers." Jimmy leaves the locker room and heads to his dorm and runs into Pinky they make out and head into his room. Jimmy removes her shirt revealing them titties. She throws him down on the bed unzipping his pants he becomes erect when he wakes up. He screams "DAMNIT!" His squad runs over and says "wtf you want faggot!" He gets dressed and heads into Town.
He sees Pinky walking down the board walk. He approaches her say "Hi baby girl." She hits him with dat look -_-. He takes her to his crib and gets her a drink. they start making out and undressing. He bends her over the bar and pulls down her skirt. I'm not gonna explain the rest but you get it scene skip time.
Chapter 2
Jimmy wakes up and gets dressed for his day looking at Pinky while she sleeps. He heads back to the locker room the boys are getting ready for some bombardment. Burtons blows the whistle and the game begins. its the nerds vs. the jocks and the sex god Algernon single handedly defeated the enemy team. Jimmy gets ready to head home after buying a refreshing Beam Cola. He sees Zoe and follows her to the Girls dorm he sneaks into the shower watching her. But she spots him and pulls him in. Jimmy gets naked and they sex. Jimmy wakes up behind the girls dorm someone has stolen his fresh Timbs. He heads to class and he spot his timbs Sheldon had stolen them. Jimmy rekts the bitch and sleeps.
Chapter 3
Jimmy hits the gym and Burton tenderly looks him in the eyes and says "quit staring at me and do another lap maggot." Jimmy does as he says and leaves. He doesn't sleep at all that night he couldn't stop thinking about Zoe T H I C C ass. The next day he ate that ass Carnival style. Then he ate the pussy like a watermelon and that's about it.
FIN

quinn
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Forbidden Love

Postby quinn » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:00 am

LoliConSniper6969 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:29 am
Jimmy wakes up behind the girls dorm someone has stolen his fresh Timbs
I have experienced this. Hate it when people steal my Timbs.

ZmanEnterprises

Postby ZmanEnterprises » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:41 am

Them titties lol

CheesyBorders
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby CheesyBorders » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:03 pm

LoliConSniper6969 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:29 am
Chapter 1
It was a nice sunny summer day the smell of fresh mowed grass filled the air. Students were running on the football field Mr. Burton yelling "Faster you sissy!" Jimmy ran faster and tripped over a ball. Burton yells "What the hell was that Hopkins another lap!" The class bell rung and Burton said "alright hit the showers." Jimmy leaves the locker room and heads to his dorm and runs into Pinky they make out and head into his room. Jimmy removes her shirt revealing them titties. She throws him down on the bed unzipping his pants he becomes erect when he wakes up. He screams "DAMNIT!" His squad runs over and says "wtf you want faggot!" He gets dressed and heads into Town.
He sees Pinky walking down the board walk. He approaches her say "Hi baby girl." She hits him with dat look -_-. He takes her to his crib and gets her a drink. they start making out and undressing. He bends her over the bar and pulls down her skirt. I'm not gonna explain the rest but you get it scene skip time.
Chapter 2
Jimmy wakes up and gets dressed for his day looking at Pinky while she sleeps. He heads back to the locker room the boys are getting ready for some bombardment. Burtons blows the whistle and the game begins. its the nerds vs. the jocks and the sex god Algernon single handedly defeated the enemy team. Jimmy gets ready to head home after buying a refreshing Beam Cola. He sees Zoe and follows her to the Girls dorm he sneaks into the shower watching her. But she spots him and pulls him in. Jimmy gets naked and they sex. Jimmy wakes up behind the girls dorm someone has stolen his fresh Timbs. He heads to class and he spot his timbs Sheldon had stolen them. Jimmy rekts the bitch and sleeps.
Chapter 3
Jimmy hits the gym and Burton tenderly looks him in the eyes and says "quit staring at me and do another lap maggot." Jimmy does as he says and leaves. He doesn't sleep at all that night he couldn't stop thinking about Zoe T H I C C ass. The next day he ate that ass Carnival style. Then he ate the pussy like a watermelon and that's about it.
FIN
I feel like I'm pirating this book, just by the fact I can't believe that this excellent piece of literature is free of charge.

TheGreasyStrangler
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby TheGreasyStrangler » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:50 pm

"Sex God Algernon'
FUCKING KEK
FeelsPeteMan ss_gary

Fatty McBigLarge
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby Fatty McBigLarge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:47 am

Zoe T H I C C ass. Oh man that's a dream.
Eunice: Ever been kicked out of an all-you-can-eat buffet?