Announcements: Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

The Ballad of Billy the Bully - Part 1

Share your Bully fanfiction here.

Should we continue this FanFic?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:47 pm

Yes, it gave me tinglies
88%
No, this is bad and you should feel bad
12%

Total votes: 17

ZmanEnterprises

The Ballad of Billy the Bully - Part 1

Postby ZmanEnterprises » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:47 pm

Zman and Swegta
present

The Ballad of Billy the Bully

"Billy, please say something." Billy contemplated what he should say back to his mother. something snarky and smart. "NO!". "Great one liner billy boy" billy thought to himself. "SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER JAMES- I mean BILLY!" said billy's new rich stepfather. "what? who are you?" billy said sarcastically. "what are you dense? that's your stepfather you brat!" Billy's whore of a mother said. " I thought you said never to talk to pedos?" Billy said with a smirk on his face. "shut it you little turd! i haven't done that since my years advertising subway!" said jar- i mean billy's step dad. "besides i thought you kids were supposed to repress those memories!". everyone went silent and it stayed that way until they pulled up in front of billy's new school.

"Here we are boy, bullworth child labor ca-...academy." said billy's stepdad. Billy looked out the window and saw a big gate with gargoyles staring menacingly at him from each side. "thats hot" billy thought letting his inner goth seep out a little. "Have fun billy! i'll think of you while I fuck your mom!" His stepdad chuckled at him, not knowing what he just implied. "was that supposed to be an insult?" billy laughed as he got out of the car. "uuuuuh..." his stepdad murmured. " I'M GONNA FUCK YOUR MOM!" Billy's step dad shouted as he punched the gas and sped away. billy watched the car turn around the corner and disappear and realized he was really stuck at bullworth. "Mom, why'd you marry that Repugnant faggor?" billy thought. "Who the fuq is you, ya little bald calliou lookin' muthuh fuckuh?" a voice shouted behind him. Billy turned to see a tall woman standing behind him. she was looking at him like he just came out of the sewer. "where'd you come from?" Billy asked. "We been wait'n on yo ass for a minute!" the woman said, clearly forcing her way of speaking. "Welcome to Bullworth Labor Ca- I mean Academy." she said. " You gon' love this shit boiiiiiii!" she shouted in billy's face. "Anyway, the big man wants you to cruise on over to his crib." she said to billy. "His crib?" billy asked. "HIS OFFICE YOU GILBERT GOTTFRIED LOOKIN BITCH!" she shouted. Billy started walking feeling bad about being compared to the bird from alladdin. Billy walked throught the now open gate and onto the campus. Immediately Billy realized that this school was bad news. kids were being bullied, older kids were smoking, and some dude just dropped his pants and took a shit in front of the school steps. He didn't even wipe. Billy almost shuddered at the thought of being stuck here for an entire year. as he was walking toward the main building, three boys in white shirts ran up to him. "YOU'RE DEAD NEW KID!" said one of the boys. "WE'RE GONNA KICK YOUR ASS, KID!" shouted another. " I THINK I SAW YOU ON LOVEMEET.NET!" said the blonde boy. His friends stopped and looked at him. "if you saw him on there than you would be matching with dudes, bro." said his friend. "oh...right..." the boy looked embarrassed and stopped talking. "can you guys get out of the way? i have to see the principal." billy asked. They just stared at him for a minute so billy walked away.

Billy walked into the main building and up to the office. Somehow that woman had beat him to the main desk. "hello there, ma'am" billy said. "sup bitch? what took you so long?" she said. Billy just ignored her and went into the principal's office. Billy walked in and saw the principal shove his face into a giant pile of cocaine. Billy stood there a second and finally said:" um... sir?" the principal's head shot up quickly and stared billy down. "Ah yes, So you must be Gilbert Gottfried!" Said Crabblsnitch. "no sir. it's billy, billy the bully." said billy. "so you didn't you didn't bring the hookers?" Crabblesnitch asked dissapointed. "um no sir, i'm a new student." billy told him. "Ah a new student! Let's take a look at your record shall we?" Crabblesnitch said as he threw the rest of the cocaine onto the floor. He pulled out a small folder and opened it and began to read. "Damn, son! you're a bad boi!" Crabblesnitch said as he got done reading. "let's see: Violence, disrespecting staff, erotic graffiti, molestation, streaking, clickbaiting, daycare arsonist... wait a second." he stopped and looked back at the paper. "Whoops, these are the reasons my wife is divorcing me." said Crabblesnitch. "Well it looks like i don't have your file so you can go for now, but remember this: I do NOT have cameras in the dorms. also remember: I'm always watching." Said crabblesnitch right before he dove to the floor and ate the rest of his cocaine. Billy walked away wondering if he could ever masturbate in private again.

Billy finally made it into the boys' Dorm. he walked in thinking: "I Feel like there should be a second floor to this place...". "Hey you're the new kid" said a boy passing by. "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I???" billy shouted before he could think. "Friendly, aren't ya?" the boy said. "no. i'm Billy" said billy. "hey relax friend, you're all pent up. Go easy or they'll euthanize you. they tried it on me but I had built up an immunity from when i was a baby." Said the boy. Billy was too tired to keep listening to this crap. "thats fascinating, now if you'll excuse m-" the boy interrupted: "listen to me big boi!" he said. "you just arrived at a labor camp disguised as a school, and i'm offering to follow you around and give you orders until i decide to betray you." he said. Billy was confused "so you want to be friends?" he asked. The boy stared at him for a second and said "sure! I'm gary by the way." he said. "i'm billy. Billy the Bully." billy said. "well you better change into your uniform if you don't want the prefects to insult your outfit and make you self conscious." said gary. Billy walked into his room to change into his uniform.

Billy sat on his bed in his new school uniform. he contemplated jumping off the roof but then some fairy came through the door. "hey! you must be the new boi! Good lord you look FABULOUUUUUS!!!" he said. "i'm pete, pete kowalski." Billy was befuddled by this approaching weirdo. "um, i'm billy." he said nervously as he backed away a few feet. "don't you just love it here? A bunch of boys overpowering you to show their dominance, and anytime you do something naughty, these big men tackle you to the ground and straddle you till you pass out." said petey. Billy was getting very uncomfortable. then suddenly Gary walked in. "oh thank god!" said jimmy as he ran behind Gary. "Oh! I see you met the dorm's mascot! ladies and gentlemen i give you: Cuckboi, the biggest beta male of all the land!" gary announced. "what makes him a beta?" jimmy asked. "He sits to pee." gary said. Billy confused asked "how do you know that?". Gary turned and said "because he tells everyone!". Petey nodded in agreement. "Then there's that thing he does at night. he sneaks into other boy's beds and sleeps there til morning." gary said. Petey blushed and said "you can't prove that you bitch!". Gary laughed and said "you did it to me last night you freak!". Billy was getting overwhelmed with all these creepy details. "well i'll make sure to lock my door at night. i gotta unpack, so would you guys mind getting out of here?" Billy asked. "great you freaked out the new kid petey. let's go." Gary said. As they both walked out the door, petey leaned in towards billy and whispered "i have lock picks.". he quickly kissed billy on the cheek and skipped away like a girl. Billy closed and locked his door. he turned back to the room...and projectile vomited onto the floor. he then decided to go to bed to prepare for his first day of class.

quinn
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The Ballad of Billy the Bully - Part 1

Postby quinn » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:47 pm

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OctyGoon
New Kid
New Kid

Postby OctyGoon » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:02 pm

I'd like to see a part 2 to this masterpiece.

Bailey Hanlon
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Bailey Hanlon » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:53 pm

Love the story part 2 please.

Reemyziz

Postby Reemyziz » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:54 pm

This is a fucking masterpiece
Heyyo, i'm Reemy. HappyZoe Feel free to say hi :-)

Im_So_Innovative
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Im_So_Innovative » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:46 pm

This was epic Lol
Im_So_Innovative

FTurtleTV
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby FTurtleTV » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:23 pm

Interesting Fanfic if I do say so myself :P

TheGreasyStrangler
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby TheGreasyStrangler » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:54 pm

This makes me feel things I have never felt before
FeelsPeteMan ss_gary

ZmanEnterprises

Postby ZmanEnterprises » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:07 pm

TheGreasyStrangler wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:54 pm
This makes me feel things I have never felt before
lol

CheesyBorders
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby CheesyBorders » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:50 pm

ZmanEnterprises wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:47 pm
Zman and Swegta
present

The Ballad of Billy the Bully

"Billy, please say something." Billy contemplated what he should say back to his mother. something snarky and smart. "NO!". "Great one liner billy boy" billy thought to himself. "SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER JAMES- I mean BILLY!" said billy's new rich stepfather. "what? who are you?" billy said sarcastically. "what are you dense? that's your stepfather you brat!" Billy's whore of a mother said. " I thought you said never to talk to pedos?" Billy said with a smirk on his face. "shut it you little turd! i haven't done that since my years advertising subway!" said jar- i mean billy's step dad. "besides i thought you kids were supposed to repress those memories!". everyone went silent and it stayed that way until they pulled up in front of billy's new school.

"Here we are boy, bullworth child labor ca-...academy." said billy's stepdad. Billy looked out the window and saw a big gate with gargoyles staring menacingly at him from each side. "thats hot" billy thought letting his inner goth seep out a little. "Have fun billy! i'll think of you while I fuck your mom!" His stepdad chuckled at him, not knowing what he just implied. "was that supposed to be an insult?" billy laughed as he got out of the car. "uuuuuh..." his stepdad murmured. " I'M GONNA FUCK YOUR MOM!" Billy's step dad shouted as he punched the gas and sped away. billy watched the car turn around the corner and disappear and realized he was really stuck at bullworth. "Mom, why'd you marry that Repugnant faggor?" billy thought. "Who the fuq is you, ya little bald calliou lookin' muthuh fuckuh?" a voice shouted behind him. Billy turned to see a tall woman standing behind him. she was looking at him like he just came out of the sewer. "where'd you come from?" Billy asked. "We been wait'n on yo ass for a minute!" the woman said, clearly forcing her way of speaking. "Welcome to Bullworth Labor Ca- I mean Academy." she said. " You gon' love this shit boiiiiiii!" she shouted in billy's face. "Anyway, the big man wants you to cruise on over to his crib." she said to billy. "His crib?" billy asked. "HIS OFFICE YOU GILBERT GOTTFRIED LOOKIN BITCH!" she shouted. Billy started walking feeling bad about being compared to the bird from alladdin. Billy walked throught the now open gate and onto the campus. Immediately Billy realized that this school was bad news. kids were being bullied, older kids were smoking, and some dude just dropped his pants and took a shit in front of the school steps. He didn't even wipe. Billy almost shuddered at the thought of being stuck here for an entire year. as he was walking toward the main building, three boys in white shirts ran up to him. "YOU'RE DEAD NEW KID!" said one of the boys. "WE'RE GONNA KICK YOUR ASS, KID!" shouted another. " I THINK I SAW YOU ON LOVEMEET.NET!" said the blonde boy. His friends stopped and looked at him. "if you saw him on there than you would be matching with dudes, bro." said his friend. "oh...right..." the boy looked embarrassed and stopped talking. "can you guys get out of the way? i have to see the principal." billy asked. They just stared at him for a minute so billy walked away.

Billy walked into the main building and up to the office. Somehow that woman had beat him to the main desk. "hello there, ma'am" billy said. "sup bitch? what took you so long?" she said. Billy just ignored her and went into the principal's office. Billy walked in and saw the principal shove his face into a giant pile of cocaine. Billy stood there a second and finally said:" um... sir?" the principal's head shot up quickly and stared billy down. "Ah yes, So you must be Gilbert Gottfried!" Said Crabblsnitch. "no sir. it's billy, billy the bully." said billy. "so you didn't you didn't bring the hookers?" Crabblesnitch asked dissapointed. "um no sir, i'm a new student." billy told him. "Ah a new student! Let's take a look at your record shall we?" Crabblesnitch said as he threw the rest of the cocaine onto the floor. He pulled out a small folder and opened it and began to read. "Damn, son! you're a bad boi!" Crabblesnitch said as he got done reading. "let's see: Violence, disrespecting staff, erotic graffiti, molestation, streaking, clickbaiting, daycare arsonist... wait a second." he stopped and looked back at the paper. "Whoops, these are the reasons my wife is divorcing me." said Crabblesnitch. "Well it looks like i don't have your file so you can go for now, but remember this: I do NOT have cameras in the dorms. also remember: I'm always watching." Said crabblesnitch right before he dove to the floor and ate the rest of his cocaine. Billy walked away wondering if he could ever masturbate in private again.

Billy finally made it into the boys' Dorm. he walked in thinking: "I Feel like there should be a second floor to this place...". "Hey you're the new kid" said a boy passing by. "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I???" billy shouted before he could think. "Friendly, aren't ya?" the boy said. "no. i'm Billy" said billy. "hey relax friend, you're all pent up. Go easy or they'll euthanize you. they tried it on me but I had built up an immunity from when i was a baby." Said the boy. Billy was too tired to keep listening to this crap. "thats fascinating, now if you'll excuse m-" the boy interrupted: "listen to me big boi!" he said. "you just arrived at a labor camp disguised as a school, and i'm offering to follow you around and give you orders until i decide to betray you." he said. Billy was confused "so you want to be friends?" he asked. The boy stared at him for a second and said "sure! I'm gary by the way." he said. "i'm billy. Billy the Bully." billy said. "well you better change into your uniform if you don't want the prefects to insult your outfit and make you self conscious." said gary. Billy walked into his room to change into his uniform.

Billy sat on his bed in his new school uniform. he contemplated jumping off the roof but then some fairy came through the door. "hey! you must be the new boi! Good lord you look FABULOUUUUUS!!!" he said. "i'm pete, pete kowalski." Billy was befuddled by this approaching weirdo. "um, i'm billy." he said nervously as he backed away a few feet. "don't you just love it here? A bunch of boys overpowering you to show their dominance, and anytime you do something naughty, these big men tackle you to the ground and straddle you till you pass out." said petey. Billy was getting very uncomfortable. then suddenly Gary walked in. "oh thank god!" said jimmy as he ran behind Gary. "Oh! I see you met the dorm's mascot! ladies and gentlemen i give you: Cuckboi, the biggest beta male of all the land!" gary announced. "what makes him a beta?" jimmy asked. "He sits to pee." gary said. Billy confused asked "how do you know that?". Gary turned and said "because he tells everyone!". Petey nodded in agreement. "Then there's that thing he does at night. he sneaks into other boy's beds and sleeps there til morning." gary said. Petey blushed and said "you can't prove that you bitch!". Gary laughed and said "you did it to me last night you freak!". Billy was getting overwhelmed with all these creepy details. "well i'll make sure to lock my door at night. i gotta unpack, so would you guys mind getting out of here?" Billy asked. "great you freaked out the new kid petey. let's go." Gary said. As they both walked out the door, petey leaned in towards billy and whispered "i have lock picks.". he quickly kissed billy on the cheek and skipped away like a girl. Billy closed and locked his door. he turned back to the room...and projectile vomited onto the floor. he then decided to go to bed to prepare for his first day of class.
Shakespeare would bow for this story's eternal greatness.