Announcements: Welcome to the BullyMods Forum. Please Read SWEGTA's Post in the Announcements, below! ~Staff
--Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Bike Glitch

Discussions about Bully Speedrunning.
Megamods 666
New Kid
New Kid

Bike Glitch

Postby Megamods 666 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Well,as usual i was playing bully and stumbled apon a nice glitch that could be used in speedrunning for "Bully:Scholarship Edtion"It simply is
Pedaling and spamming and brake and pedaling as you do it you should see a boost in speed it should work on all versions but when you hit brake make sure not to stop the bike but lightly hit brake.Thanks for Reading this post and if you have any questions please ask below and if
there is any requests plz dont be afraid to ask

quinn
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Bike Glitch

Postby quinn » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:23 pm

I found that ages ago, we've been using it for ages if you watch either myself or Sweg's speedruns..

In fact in may have even been used before I found it, but I brought it to light with Sweg and he and I both already use this.

Fatty McBigLarge
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby Fatty McBigLarge » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:55 pm

Megamods 666 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:07 pm
Well,as usual i was playing bully and stumbled apon a nice glitch that could be used in speedrunning for "Bully:Scholarship Edtion"It simply is
Pedaling and spamming and brake and pedaling as you do it you should see a boost in speed it should work on all versions but when you hit brake make sure not to stop the bike but lightly hit brake.Thanks for Reading this post and if you have any questions please ask below and if
there is any requests plz dont be afraid to ask
Do you know if works on standard Bully or just SE??
Eunice: Ever been kicked out of an all-you-can-eat buffet?

TheGreasyStrangler
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby TheGreasyStrangler » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:15 pm

But you have to be careful on Race The vale because if you go too far ahead using this glitch you will fail
FeelsPeteMan ss_gary

Megamods 666
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Megamods 666 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:09 pm

I have tested it and it works on bully ps2 pc and xbox 360 and ps3 and ps4 etc

beepop100
New Kid
New Kid

Postby beepop100 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:22 am

I have uploaded a comparison video which shows SWEGTA (left-side) and me (right-side) 'competing' in the bike race that you are required to finish first in the mission "Lola's Race". As you can see in the video; SWEGTA beats my time by ~11 seconds as he can achieve a faster bike speed due to the brake glitch mentioned.

I have recently been practicing the brake glitch and I have been able to complete this race 8 seconds faster now because of it xD