Announcements: Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

[HELP] Females as males

Vlady
New Kid
New Kid

[HELP] Females as males

Postby Vlady » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:12 am

Hello everyone
Does anyone know which file I should edit to make females as males? I mean to grap them,to give them a swirlie , etc.
Is very annoying when girls kicks you in the balls when you try to grap them
Last edited by Vlady on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vlady
New Kid
New Kid

Re: [HELP] Females as males

Postby Vlady » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:06 am

Thanks for helping me guys ,I really appreciate it X(

derpy54320
New Kid
New Kid

Postby derpy54320 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Open up /Objects/ide.img (HxD hex editor works well). It's an archive of multiple config files, but the first file (so what you'll see at the top) is the config for all 259 ped objects. You can also open default.ide (notepad will work for this one, it's plain text), and you'll see the list of all peds and their settings. Editing this file does nothing and it's weird R* left it in, but it's basically the same as the version in ide.img, except for the fact some of the numbers are stored differently. Anyways point is, use default.ide for reference since it's easier to read, but when you actually make tweaks, edit the ide.img.

The first 16 characters ....sdep........ aren't important, skip past those. Next you'll see the player's config, in plain text it'll look like player..player......Medium (there's more of course but this is the important part). Looking to the left side you can see the hex value for each text character. The four dots right before Medium is a 4 byte integer, 0 if the ped is male and 1 if female. It'll look like dots no matter what the value, since there are 4 bytes representing this one number. Highlight the four dots and look on the left side, there you can see the hex value for the number is now highlighted. It's 4 bytes, each of the 4 bytes written in hexadecimal. Without diving too deep, basically this value will be 00 00 00 00 for 0, and 01 00 00 00 for 1. 0 being male and 1 being female. If you find DOgirl_Zoe_EG (the 3rd ped in the list, so not very far down) and find the size (her's is also Medium), you'll see the 4 bytes before it are 01 00 00 00. So, to change the sex of a ped, you'd simply change the 01 00 00 00 to be all zero.

It'll probably be a painful process doing this manually, but considering this was a help post and not a request I'm sure you'll be happy to work it out yourself. <3

Vlady
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Vlady » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:10 am

I understood everything you said ,thank you very much !! It worked perfectly ,now females act like males ,exactly what I wanted. Thanks again!