Announcements: Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

I need help with this guy

King Cobra
Administrator
Administrator

Re: I need help with this guy

Postby King Cobra » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 pm

theundeadsoldier wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:21 am
don't worry i don't think there's gonna be more issues because of a kiddo who can't do his own reskins but i'll try
Maybe, but one post can cause a war in the public forums and people get banned. I've seen it happen. I've done the cleanup. One post can leave a mess that the staff get to mop up later.

Always be careful what you say publicly, as what was meant to get help can backfire quickly. If it's not staff you ask for help then it's like getting an angry mob together with torches and all going after someone.

quinnsane
Administrator
Administrator

Postby quinnsane » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:12 pm

I agree with Cobra. You should often-than-not bring it directly to a staff member, whether it be an Admin or a Mod. However I will look into this, if it is blatent stolen content than we'll remove it for you. Thank you for bringing it to our attention though!
~Quinn :))

King Cobra
Administrator
Administrator

Postby King Cobra » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:57 am

Locking this for now. No need for this talk to go any further. Any more information about this issue can be submitted to staff directly to prevent issues.