Announcements: Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

How to mod Bully for wii?

theundeadsoldier
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

How to mod Bully for wii?

Postby theundeadsoldier » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:55 pm

Hello i wanna know how to mod bully for wii because i see this video long ago and i wanna know if someone can tell me how to do it

thanks in advance

derpy54320
New Kid
New Kid

Re: How to mod Bully for wii?

Postby derpy54320 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:12 pm

Take the iso and mod it just like on PC, except your img tool will have to use big endian numbers for the offsets and sizes of each file.
Simpler answer, you can't as of right now until someone makes an img tool to do it.

theundeadsoldier
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby theundeadsoldier » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:31 pm

yeah but i think for scripts and all that it's not the same because deadpool manage to add a player selector to it without problem

but yeah you right

derpy54320
New Kid
New Kid

Postby derpy54320 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:52 am

Scripts are slightly different, but it still uses the same file types. Only major changes from most bully versions are file types for models/textures, but for scripts it's still just compiled LUA 5.0.2 scripts in .img archives. So it's possible, someone just kinda has to put it together.

theundeadsoldier
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby theundeadsoldier » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:21 pm

derpy54320 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:52 am
Scripts are slightly different, but it still uses the same file types. Only major changes from most bully versions are file types for models/textures, but for scripts it's still just compiled LUA 5.0.2 scripts in .img archives. So it's possible, someone just kinda has to put it together.
yeah add an a menu to change player model or the chapter i want so i can dump all the textures from wii but i can't mod the bully iso from wii because it's a little harder for me but i really wish i can dump all the textures of the ped models and all that

Flyken
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Flyken » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:31 am

I think it requires for the Wii to be Homebrewed. At least that's how I got cheats to work in the Wii version of Bully, it was pretty rad
SmugGary "I'm going to pound you like my dad pounds me!" SmugGary

derpy54320
New Kid
New Kid

Postby derpy54320 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:52 pm

Oh my bad I was assuming you would emulate it. Yeah, console modding is kinda out of my knowledge.

DreadedGhoul575
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby DreadedGhoul575 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:32 pm

If someone does manage to import mods to bully, I'd love to use the fight club mod on the Wii version, since I'm way better at the game on that version, compared to PC.