Announcements: Welcome to the BullyMods Forum. Please Read SWEGTA's Post in the Announcements, below! ~Staff
--Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Bully 2 insider leaks

Discuss the latest in possible Bully 2 leaks here.
OctyGoon
New Kid
New Kid

Re: Bully 2 insider leaks

Postby OctyGoon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:59 am

SWEGTA wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:44 am
These claims are Worth Bull thus far. HAH! HappyZoe
On the off-chance that this is actually all true then I guess I'll have to eat my words.
Bully 2: Bull Worth Edition is 50% be the next title for this series of game (next to Bully 2: Bull Worth University Edition)

OctyGoon
New Kid
New Kid

Postby OctyGoon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:13 am

New insider leak,

Jimmy's biological parents will make more appearance's in Bully 2 but will be very swift threw-out the story of this game, but back story is Jimmy's parents weren't involved in Jimmy's life when he was growing up but now since Jimmy is over the age of 18 and there is no child support issues, Jimmy's parents show up and try help him since his parents were kids when Jimmy was born. (16-20 year's old when jimmy was born).

It said Bully 2 we will see Jimmy's step mother (his fathers wife) and Jimmy's new step dad (his mothers 6th husband), might be able to see some flash backs of Jimmy's childhood and him as a toddler in cut scene's during the start of the game's story, and be able to see Jimmy's old childhood pal's before He went to bull worth academy

zzmorg82
New Kid
New Kid

Postby zzmorg82 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:30 am

So is there any specific time period as to when this game is to be released? Will it be after the release of Red Dead Redemption 2?

Link to my smilies and gifs: http://imgur.com/a/HJMsX

Enjoy. Image

Fatty McBigLarge
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Postby Fatty McBigLarge » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:31 am

OctyGoon wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:13 am
New insider leak,

Jimmy's biological parents will make more appearance's in Bully 2 but will be very swift threw-out the story of this game, but back story is Jimmy's parents weren't involved in Jimmy's life when he was growing up but now since Jimmy is over the age of 18 and there is no child support issues, Jimmy's parents show up and try help him since his parents were kids when Jimmy was born. (16-20 year's old when jimmy was born).

It said Bully 2 we will see Jimmy's step mother (his fathers wife) and Jimmy's new step dad (his mothers 6th husband), might be able to see some flash backs of Jimmy's childhood and him as a toddler in cut scene's during the start of the game's story, and be able to see Jimmy's old childhood pal's before He went to bull worth academy
That sounds super cool. Any idea on realease date?? Who's your insider??
Eunice: Ever been kicked out of an all-you-can-eat buffet?

OctyGoon
New Kid
New Kid

Postby OctyGoon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:37 am

Fatty McBigLarge wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:31 am
OctyGoon wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:13 am
New insider leak,

That sounds super cool. Any idea on realease date?? Who's your insider??
Release will be between November 2019-20

OctyGoon
New Kid
New Kid

Postby OctyGoon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:40 am

zzmorg82 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:50 pm
Interesting. Image
Travis $cott is dope

OctyGoon
New Kid
New Kid

Postby OctyGoon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:50 pm

Something big to come FeelsPeteMan

Bully2Info
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Bully2Info » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:25 am

I hope nobody actually believes this nonsense.

Flyken
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby Flyken » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:22 am

Bully2Info wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:25 am
Yeah it's obviously just this guy's Bully 2 wishlist and telling it like if it were fact
SmugGary "I'm going to pound you like my dad pounds me!" SmugGary

OctyGoon
New Kid
New Kid

Postby OctyGoon » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:00 am

Flyken wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:22 am
Bully2Info wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:25 am
Yeah it's obviously just this guy's Bully 2 wishlist and telling it like if it were fact
sick bruh